power seat switch

quicktsi

Well it turns out my power seat track was fine to begin with. It turns out the forward switch is bad. It would work if I got it just right. I am going to try and get a power switch today from Pull-a-part. If I can't get one can the original be overhauled.

Not sure now but the switches were still available from Ford a year or so ago. Pricey though. I looked at the switch I removed from my seat and it did appear the contacts could be cleaned if you disassembled it some.

switch

All of the seat switches are the same and plenty full and the yards. It doesn't have to be from a SC either any TBird will do.
To get the wiring off of the switch just slide a flat screwdriver in and lightly lift up as you spread the little clips that hold it into place.
I sell alot of the seat trim pieces so i have removed hundreds of them, its easy

Tony

I ended up getting two switches while at Pull-A-Part today. I figured one of the two would work. Turns out both of the switches work so I will have the extra up for sale. Now the seat works like a champ. Once again I kicked myself for not getting a power seat track from Pull-A-Part.

I have also decided I need to make some pig tails to test antennas, and power seat tracks.

Back