exhaust question...

blueovaloh87

i know i know i read ALOT of posts about exhaust and i didnt really get an answer to my situation..what kind of sound would i get if i cut out the factory muffers and had 2 flowmaster 40's put in place?...thanks for your time..

The flows definitely have a nice crisp sound to them compared to stock mufflers but this is hard to "describe" without a sound clip.

Have you done a search of the site for one?

Flowmaster

I'm getting 2 Flowmaster 44's installed this weekend, so I should be able to give you some feedback on this next week.

JT

Flowmasters

This is the reason I went with them. Trying to get a bit heavier sound.

Flowmaster’s NEW Super 44™ muffler with its 4” x 9.75” x 13” all black finish case offers distinct advantages over our original 40 Series™ muffler. Using the technology seen in our larger Super 40™ mufflers, the Super 44™ delivers a rich deep tone, an improved flow path radius, optimum internal flow and sound control, all created with Flowmaster’s Delta Flow® technology. It is the most aggressive, deepest sounding, highest performing four inch case street muffler we’ve ever built!

Flowmaster

THEY DO SOUND GOOD!!! actually they sound way better!!!.. I love flowmaster sound! and for the one who posted something about them being bad doesnt have a CLUE!! hahaha!! it sounds awesome! good deep tone no real resonance no complaints at all!!

Back