Wanting SC

franky_402

Hello all,

My 93 lx died and went to hell last friday, so now i am looking to buy a preferably 95 sc i would really want a 5sp but i will take an auto, i am looking for and kind of mods already done and the car must function 100% since i need a car that i can drive right away since mine died. Not looking to spend over 6g. But make offers, and pics if you can! I am willing to drive pretty much within 8 hours to get the car, if its nice enough. So shoot me some offers and i am anxious to get my sc and start going to some meets!

I think it would be a good idea if you told us where you are located :rolleyes:
Just incase you dont know, 95 5speeds are rare, since not to many were built that year, so if you can find one, you are lucky. Good Luck and welcome to the club...
:cool:

If you are still looking I have a maroon 95 SC automatic I would be willing to sale, $4500.00 firm. I am the 2nd owner, bought from my sister-inlaw. She bought new in Atlanta Georgai, in latter 96 (Left over), all original, approximatley 75000 miles, odometer gears broken at 46,000. My wife drives it daily. I live about 70 miles south of St. Louis Missouri. Has gray leather interior, small seam seperation on top of rear seat. Jeff

i live about an hour south of chi-town in a small bufu city, and can i get some pics and mods that you have done to it. Thanks for your time,

also i am hooked on the 5spd from maryland but the guy hasnt responded yet, im guessing its not for sale anymore or he hasnt been online!

bump back to the top there is still a few im looking at, and now i have lowered my standards 90 up sc will be fine. Still really leaning for a 5spd though but if you got aod send me a post!

Back