HOLY CRAP. someone has to do it...

I chose to go the twin-screw route over the heaton...but it's pretty similar.

engine.jpg

-Rod

lol - no - noone bought it for me... I shoulda said I am a broke 26 yr old vet from the 82nd airborne lol maybe then someone would have... LOL (yeah - the day I meet someone so rich they can buy crazy stuff just because you ask, I will be very happy :D )

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought I saw a picture of your engine bay on the Shootout DVD...it didn't look like that before did it?! I thought I remembered seeing a 4.6 under the hood, but no supercharger or anything. Course, I could just be mistaking someone else's car for yours...:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought I saw a picture of your engine bay on the Shootout DVD...it didn't look like that before did it?! I thought I remembered seeing a 4.6 under the hood, but no supercharger or anything. Course, I could just be mistaking someone else's car for yours...:rolleyes:

the supercharger is a new addition to the engine compartment, there was a thread about it a few months back. Good read and nice pics; you should do a search for it.

it blew up after the dyno......:(

It didn't blow up, but it does have a rattle in it. I've got the engine out, and while it's out, it's getting a forged rotating assembly, blower cams, better oil pump, better valvesprings, better torque converter.....

-Rod

Back