Parting out 93 5 speed black on black

L/F 93 man

hey everyone i am sad to say i am parting out my car. i have a 93 sc black on black 5 speed. it has 98,000 miles on it. everything i have is for sale. you can see all of the aftermarket parts i have on my member page.

there are a couple of things that are different.

i have almost everything out of the engine bay.
i have the block machined 20 over ready for internals.

if you have any questions or want pics of anything in particular fell free to ask. i will get back to you asap.

thank you.

is the interior cloth or leather? if cloth, i need both rear seats. there's probably a few more interior parts i need.

courious on price for the chrome cobra's, pics, condition?
also interested in the gauge pillar...pics also and price?

How much for the clutch shipped to 48380?

How much for the ARP head studs shipped to 48380?

radiator, and pass. side window switch holder.
thanks, sean

radiator is pending sorry, and as for the switch holder you mean the piece on the door panel that surrounds the window and lock switch? you are first in line for radiator if falls through.

Boost/temp/pod

What is your price shiped to 78228

Dual A-pillar gauge pod
Autometer cobalt boost gauge
Autometer cobalt water temp gauge

I need a sunroof motor that functions and a drivers door window motor. I also need the complete cowl panel assembly and hardware.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
I need a sunroof motor that functions and a drivers door window motor. I also need the complete cowl panel assembly and hardware.

Thanks,
Todd

make an offer for those parts. all motors, except for the passenger window worked flawlessly before car went down.

parts

radiator is pending sorry, and as for the switch holder you mean the piece on the door panel that surrounds the window and lock switch? you are first in line for radiator if falls through.

thats the piece on the door i need. needs to be in pretty good shape. let me know how much want for it.
thanks, sean

I need one or two of the long blower bolts that hold it to the intake, but more importantly I need the tensioner pulley bracket that the lower tensioner pulley bolts onto at the bottom of the big AC bracket.

I have a pic but can't attach it, if you want to email me.

My zip is 75071 if you have these and can let me know total with shipping.

KeithDFW_at_tx.rr.com

Back