plastic tube?

supraslow

ok guys well i am almost done with the hg project would have been done sooner but me being sick has slowed me down a bit but i have a stupid question
the plastic tube that goes to the driver side valve cover what does the other side go to ?
i know ill be running into trouble like this for the next few days all lil things but ill keep you all updated and be asking my questions lol

it goes into the actual intake. the big 3" black tube that goes from the maf to the tb. sorry im bad at explaining things sometimes. there should be a little hole in the bottom of it where a 90* fitting should go into. and thats where the other side of ur hose shoiuld go to

ok thanks alot il have to work on that tomarow liek i said i dont realy remember where everything goes as far as vaccume lines and all of that but im trying

If it comes from the driver's side front then its the tube that goes over to the intake tube between the MAF and TB. The PCV valve plugs into the pax side valve cover at the back nearest the windshield.

Back