PDA

View Full Version : 94 cooling fans

jackpriceisgod
04-27-2007, 10:47 PM
ive searched and read a little, and have gotten all threads on the 89-93 cooling fan mods.

what im wondering is, for a 94, which wire do I cut to get the pusher fan to come on all the time? and i was thinking of putting my radiator fan on a switch, so i can turn it on when i want, like sitting still or the city, and turn it to auto when im on the highway. anyone do this? any tips?

i can figure out myself once i get under there, but I'd like some input beforei go snipping wires. thanks

jackpriceisgod
04-29-2007, 02:10 PM
anyone????

spetz01
04-29-2007, 07:32 PM
I need the same thing...

I added the new fan to the FMIC as well as modifiying the original to sit in the nose in front of the AC cooler.

They are wired together and with the install of the (red to red black to black) to the original plug. I screwed up and cut to short to splice, so I thought one of the wires would be power and one ground leaving the last to be the signal to turn on.

Well none of them have power when the car is running...I assumed that when the AC was on it might power them up, but no.

So now I've got it Macgyver'd to run all the time...But now the car run to cool. The gauge is at zero.