meplaying 005.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 130
  • meplaying 007.jpg
    meplaying 007.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
You've been holding out on us!!!!

???

Have you always played or just got the itch? Love acoustic cutaways.

Awesome, maybe we need to start a SCCoF band. You go boyee!:D

You know Dan I have been pittering on the accoustic for about 20 years...I don't quite measure up to your talent level..;)...But always feeling bad I hadn't played in a while. I have had such a good result from my last surgery that I actaually picked her up and played for about 4 hours for the first time in a long time...it felt really good....We should get together and do a little pickin some time I'd really enjoy that...It's just nice to be able to concentrate on something other than whether I will be able to sleep nights again...:p

Yes, maybe over the summer we can get together sometime, I'm game.

Really good to se you relishing your newfound "life".

Keep up the good work!

Flashback from the 80's Rick...I still have that guitar... but I'm getting weak in my old age so I got a (much lighter) Fender Strat to compensate...

soloingatDickLees.jpg

..Actually, I believe it was "Day of the Eagle" by Robin Trower, I did a mega long solo at the end. :)

I never play "Stairway" in a working band (Thank God!)

What's yer poison Rick? I'm into Blues...rock, some country, classical, jazz ( got some cool chord melody tunes) bluegrass, fingerstyle...ehh...I love it all I guess...

Whatevers easiest....:D ... Mainly contemporary I guess....Jim Croche (some, some is very hard), Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, You know good accoustic playing songs..Some Bob Segar, varies alot too from country like Clint Black to Elton John.:D I guess mainly what sounds good accoustically...:rolleyes:

Back