89 25th Anny Mustang for SC in So Cal

blksc

Hey folks,

I while back i sold my 94SC and i have regretted it every since. Im looking for someone who's interested in trading an SC for my 89 LX 5.0

The car runs good, does have a miss, but it could be as simple as a tune up since it doesnt miss on the top end. Body is in great condition, and only needs very minor attention (paint, small ding)

I can email pics!

89 sc

Hey im up here in washington and have a 89 SC auto Black on black that i would be willing to trade.. Been wanting a mustang to add to my collection for some time now. Let me know, ill take some pics today and email them to you. Its got 114k on the clock and in great shape

I have a 91 sc black auto needs head gaskets but i can fix ,
also my 92 sc 5 spd needs 2nd gear syncro but runs strong. or a 91 sc 5spd needs head gasket but 5spd works perfect has new r134 ac not a retro its a real r134 setup pump and all new ac hoses ect its red grey inerior.

2641183970034851261lOXsVD_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have a white 90 sc w 125K, showroom interoir(black) w/ moonroof, exterior is 98% no dents, little faded trim, runs great, everything works good. You can e-mail pics of the 5.0 and I will send pics of the sc, chief234@comcast.net
Thanks,
Jason Davis

pics sent.

Guys,

I have sent you pics.

Manny sounds like your birds need alot more work than i can put into them right now with the bad sync's and head gaskets.

Back