SC Parts...radiators/condensors

Wzenheimer

I gots the following....

1 - SC radiator (plastic tanks) $20
1 - SC radiator (brass tanks) $75
2 - AC condensors (free to good home pay shipping)

Feel free to make me an offer...I need them gone.

Chris

wzenheimer1@yahoo.com

or PM me...either way....they would be shipped from 63303

Chris,

How much to ship the two A/C condensors to me? Address is Hamilton, ON, Canada L0R 1W0. Let me know if you need a more specific address than that, and I'll PM you.

...If I'm going to still have this SC all Summer, I would really like to get the A/C working again. Are these known to be good?

Cheers,

Sean

Chris,

How much to ship the two A/C condensors to me? Address is Hamilton, ON, Canada L0R 1W0. Let me know if you need a more specific address than that, and I'll PM you.

...If I'm going to still have this SC all Summer, I would really like to get the A/C working again. Are these known to be good?

Cheers,

Sean

One is definately good....not sure of the other, but appears to be. Total for both shipped to you $35usd. I take paypal. Let me know.

Chris

Are the condensers original tube&fin, or aftermarket serpentine? In other words, do they have the bigger 3/8" tubing (Original) or the small 1/4" tubing?

Did you sell the brass radiator already? Is it for an automatic?

Last edited:
Are the condensers original tube&fin, or aftermarket serpentine? In other words, do they have the bigger 3/8" tubing (Original) or the small 1/4" tubing?

Did you sell the brass radiator already? Is it for an automatic?

Both condensors are original (1 early style 1 late style) the plastic tank radiator is for a 5spd, the brass radiator is for an auto.

Yes I still have everything.

Chris

Both condensors are original (1 early style 1 late style) the plastic tank radiator is for a 5spd, the brass radiator is for an auto.

Yes I still have everything.

Chris
I could use the later style condenser if the other guy changes his mind. If the brass tank radiator is in really good shape with a clean inside and no leaks, I could use it too. If its marginal, I'll pass. In Texas, you need a solid cooling system and A/C. PM sent. :cool:

One is definately good....not sure of the other, but appears to be. Total for both shipped to you $35usd. I take paypal. Let me know.

Chris

Chris,

I've got a '90, so the later style condensor probably isn't much good to me (I'm guessing). Is the early style condensor the one in better shape?

Thanks,

Sean

What are the actual differences between the early / late style?
dimensions, tubing size, width, design etc..

Besides one was for r12 and the other r134?

Chris, I sent you a PM. Please give me a call as soon as you can. Anytime day or night (even through). Thanks Bud. I'm ready to paypal if your ready to ship.

Anthony

Last edited:
Back