PDA

View Full Version : Any SCs for sale?

T-bird Tim
04-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Looking for a nice/clean SC in Texas. Can be 5-speed or Auto, 89-93. Color doesnt matter, just must be in excellent mechanical condition.

txsc
04-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Looking for a nice/clean SC in Texas. Can be 5-speed or Auto, 89-93. Color doesnt matter, just must be in excellent echanical condition.

You just missed my 89 SC and 90 XR7...

T-bird Tim
04-29-2007, 10:57 PM
Let me know if you come across any more.

txsc
04-30-2007, 01:29 AM
Let me know if you come across any more.

Truely nice ones are HARD to come by down here; I had to fly to get the ones I have/had. I suspect that a lot of them down here went "south of the border" years ago, as they got some age on them, whereas those up north were somewhat "out of reach". Just a theory...

JD

crippledlemming
05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
idk about your south of the border talk there tx, Ive never seen any in mexico :p ....

Still Crusin
05-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Looking for a nice/clean SC in Texas. Can be 5-speed or Auto, 89-93. Color doesnt matter, just must be in excellent mechanical condition.

Look at my post futher down in this section(Gulf coast chapter) "93SC 5-speed 4sale in Houston area".

There's a guy near me, south of Houston, that has a nice one. I just saw this car very recently, so I know the same guy should still own it. It's a red 93 5-speed.

txsc
05-04-2007, 09:44 AM
idk about your south of the border talk there tx, Ive never seen any in mexico :p ....

I saw a nice black 89 or 90 the last time I was in Monterey. I've seen others in the border towns in the past. - JD

jbcolby
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I just bought a boat and decided to sell the
car. The interior is in excellent to mint condition, all power options like windows, antennae, door locks, sun roof, gas door and hood release still work. A/C blows cold and hard. This car has been in the same family since new. It has been garaged except for the last 2 years. It was really fast until recently. My mechanic suggested that he disconnect something (??????) because a bearing was going out. Now it doesn't go fast, but it still runs and doesn't "whine" anymore either. I would have had it fixed but we don't use the car and I need the money for the boat. The radio comes on but no sound. Front shocks need replacing. Body is in excellent shape except for a "golf ball' sized dent in the in lower front of the drivers door. I will take pictures and send them out in an E-mail. If interested, jbcolby@williesrestaurants.com is where I can be reached. This is my first post so I hope it is correct. I will check this site tomorrow.

T-bird Tim
05-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey man I tried to reach you at the email address you provided but it failed to go through. I may be able to help you sell your car. We have a pretty good size SC club here in El Paso and are always looking for more. Could you please send some pics to my e-mail address @ jillsman99@yahoo.com. I need pics of the interior, engine bay and the body from several angles. Also will it make it to El Paso under it's own power? If the price and condition are right I may be able to help you with the sale. Any maintenence details and mileage would be great too. Thanks, Chuck

speed95
05-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Can I get some pics also? Try posting on TCCoA in the Texas Chapter. I know a few guys looking for another SC.

Chris
iluv2speed95@aol.com

jbcolby
05-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I will hopefully take pics tomorrow and be able to email tomorrow night. I think you will like the condition the SC is in. James (correct e-mail address is below)

j.colby@williesrestaurants.com

dwayne
11-16-2007, 10:23 PM
89 Super Coupe For Sale

dwayne
11-16-2007, 10:43 PM
I have a 89 sc for sale but live in Virginia,mine is cherry inside and out black burgendy int ,auto,only thing dash has a few cracks,body flawless,2nd owner knew first,this car has always been garaged and never seen snow never driven in winter.milage 136,247.original owner works at local ford place.He was out for a ride and for reasons unknown ,the engine let go.They pulled out at work ,crated it and dealership sent back to factory.They tore it down,broken crank,determined flaw in manurfacturer of crank,sent back new engine ,not rebuilt was put back in car been flawless since engine Now has 6,500,miles on it ,same numbers as first engine.picts are on sight, go homepage sccoa ,go to non tec ,pap,go down to manny posted picts.just browsing other sites Hit texas.If anyone interested my e-mail is : papawaynesc @yahoo.com

dwayne
11-24-2007, 11:50 PM
89 sc for sale in va, this one is cherry condition and bone stock,black burgendy int,not a ding on it always garaged 2nd owner.:D:D:D

dwayne
11-24-2007, 11:56 PM
89 sc for sale in virginia,this one is cherry,bone stock,black burgendy int,not a ding on car 2nd owner always garaged,beatful car,go to non tec,to pic by pap go down to where manny posted .:D:D:D:D:D