EGR sensor for an 89?

89psychobird

I ordered an EGR sensor for my 89 SC from Rock Auto. It was listed for a 90 SC, but I figured it would work, it looked the same in the picture. I did not think anything about it, but it is gray. My original sensor is black. I have read that the black and gray sensor output different voltages.

I found an AC Delco sensor listed for a 90 SC. I appears black in the photo, but I wanted to know if anyone has replaced this sensor on an 89 SC. If so, where did you get it, what brand, and how much was it?

I ordered an EGR sensor for my 89 SC from Rock Auto. It was listed for a 90 SC, but I figured it would work, it looked the same in the picture. I did not think anything about it, but it is gray. My original sensor is black. I have read that the black and gray sensor output different voltages.

I found an AC Delco sensor listed for a 90 SC. I appears black in the photo, but I wanted to know if anyone has replaced this sensor on an 89 SC. If so, where did you get it, what brand, and how much was it?

'90 sc autos didn't come with egr's but 5-speeds did.

Mine is an 89. I hate to buy parts from the Ford stealership, but I have not found anyone to list an EGR sensor for an 89.

Back