Has Jim run sub 13sec yet?

Joey OKC

I'm not trying to start a big Jim bash...which seems to come with every post involving him. I'm just curious because I haven't heard anything about him lately. Last time I heard, he was going to be done in 4 weeks...this was like a month and a half ago, so...Jim...if you're out there, how's the progress coming?

hank 95 sc

the name is hank 95 sc he is the one who is doing 11s in so cal so I hear. ask fred4pt3

Hank no proof

Hank ran 11's with no proof or time slip
Let's see if he showes at Bakersfield I will run him side by side to prove a point

We did some testing Wed 60ft runs half track runs now we are at full power run set for Bakersfield

P.S. Hank do you need NOS to run your 11 second run's? I am at no use of that crap just raw horsepower hope to see you Sat at Bakersfield "SHOWDOWN" time if you do have a safe trip there

Last edited:
I ran a search for 'Hank95SC' & found some posts on the NorCal and SoCal boards. Thanks Manny.

Sounds like Coy might have a REAL challenger.

Exciting stuff.

Hey Jim, when you are ready to lose...

Hey Jim when you are done this weekend head over to the mn12 nats and lets see what you got... I will be there with a little surprise for you. It is not much,just something that my son and I slapped together in the last month just to see as they would say [run it up the flagpole and see who looks]. Oh well I know it is too far for you to go and with work and all, so lets just say,lets compare time slips and if you want to adjust for weather or other stuff,feel free to do so,just remember that everyone will be watching...Good luck this weekend and lets kick some butt,I know I will surely try this next weekend....Rich

Last edited:
I met Hank at LACR. He is running 11's detuned without NOS. His set up is sweet. Email me at al35thsc@hotmail.com for pictures and more specs if you want. He's been talking to Fred and John a lot. He will go to Bakersfield and give Jim a run for his money.

Jim...hope all 6 of your injectors are working for Bakersfield!

Al

Last edited:
What's this "Raw HP" b.s. I don't see anyone running n/a 3.8's. Supercharging in itself is not all motor........so why not throw N20 or propane into the mix. You telling me if a guy has a SC w/ alcohol injection (20HP worth of intercooling) then he's not making raw HP?

If you take the risk of using N2O and it works for you........then you got a raw HP car.

I would think all drag suspensions and weight savings would be a big turn off for you Jim since you can essentially put a stock motor SC into the 12's if you can manage to dump on slicks at 5500rpm and shag it down to 2500lbs. But with no N2O then I guess you are going 12's w/ raw HP.

Micah

Rich,

I'm looking forward to meeting you at the National meet and to getting a look under the hood of your car. See you next weekend.

David

Al saw the 11.8 at LACR. It sounds like many have made the horses for 11's, but been held back by the launch. As for juice, I have not put all of it on the engine, yet. Hopefully we will have several cars doing 12's and 11's this weekend. I'm excited to show off the rear suspension. As for titles, Jim, I'll use just enough juice to win without a red light.

I always said it doesnt matter how you get to the finish line first..So long as your first...And all this talk of doing 11's is makin me sick...I'm still trying to break into the 14's with an SC haha..Good luck guys

Hey Hank sounds like your car is one serious monster!! What exactly did you do to the rear suspension that you are showing it off?

Woahhhh Hank..You have a real killer setup there..I think I'll come to you when I need some..INTERNAL MOTOR modifications...Knock em dead with that

Het Dave N. ???

Where are you putting up? We will be at the host hotel. As far as the car goes,it an't much,just something we slapped together this last month when it was slow around here. It should do O.K. if I don't toss the rear end out of it. Lets say this there is way too much for that 8.8 rear and it will only be a matter of time. As it is I am already bringing along one extra just to be safe. We should be in town sometime early on friday morning,you will know the car as the Wisconsin tag reads [Pro-Rich] and it is a 35th with the funny hood on it....Rich

Party's over

Hank is fictitious, I made him up on the So Cal board with a couple co-conspirators, to get everyone riled up for the meet. I hope Jim has a great meet and does well, along with the rest of the SC guys.

Back