I swear there is a little dark cloud above my SC

ricardoa1

Then pours down when I get near it.
I was replacing the Tstat housing since it was leaking an guess what happens. The bolt broke on the intake manifold......
Oh and my friend came over to help out. I was very greatfull. We were replacing the weather strip moulding on the rear window. Well my friend mangaged to slip and scrrrrrrrrrrratch the paint about 2 inches. Right on the Bpillar where it is in plain view.
When will I ever see sunshine???

Jose I still love you tho.

I feel your pain man! Just yesterday I was stomping mad! i have a shared garage with my neighbor who took a little square off of my paint with her door! At least it didn't dent, but it took it down to bare metal. it's about 1/2 the size of a dime! i was soooo pissed off! I can't wait until my house is done being built then I don't want to worry about it getting scratched! if someone is going to scratch it, at least let it be me!!! ;)

youll like this one....

yea, my moms slapdic boyfreind needed to get the car out of the way ...when he put it back he didnt pull it in the garage enough...so the bolts on the garage door dragged on my bumber up and down,f'ing idiots, i swear......

Attachments

• bumperscratch.jpg
    bumperscratch.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 101
Well perhaps I hav ea chance at Carlisle afterall...Sorry to hear that man..Because that dark cloud has been followingme for 5 years now

I know the feeling. A couple of weeks ago I was in my garage working at my work bench on some PBR calipers to put on my 94. I have a bar stool to sit at the work bench but I was standing with the bar stool behind me. Moved back a little, hit the bar stool, knocked it over backwards and the back rest hit my 95 on the driver side fender. It put a scratch on it about the size of a golf ball which looks like ~~~~.:mad: It didn't dent it but man I was pissed. Needless to say the bar stool has been moved.

It's an epidemic guys! I stumbled over one of my ladders tonight while carrying one of my metal ramps to put it away and scratched the top of my 35th. Since Dec, considering both my 2 SC's, I've: broken an HB, blown 2 sets of headgaskets, cracked a head, blown out 2 catatytic converters, broken a fuel rail, popped a radiator, idler pulley bearing failed, plug cracked, radiator cap failed, and had $120 in towing bills. I'm sure there's more, I just can't remember all the rest.

its the supercoupe curse. i blew out both of my cats too, then the idlers started making noise, my drivers door is sagging so bad all of the sudden it wont even close, and the tv cable is way out of wack all of the sudden. idk whats going on. it was fine all fall and winter and now all the sudden everythings falling apart.

I propose a new corollary to Murphy's Law. Anything on a Super Coupe can and will go wrong at the most inopportune and inconvenient time.

I propose a new corollary to Murphy's Law. Anything on a Super Coupe can and will go wrong at the most inopportune and inconvenient time.

Thus the reason for the fine print at the bottom of Murphy's Laws...(Ford has discontinued the SC due to law #1)

Ouch

I took my SC to Dr. Vinyl in N. Miami. When he was done, the car's passenger door was bashed in to the point the window would not go down. He said they accidently hit a work bench moving the car in the shop. First thing I did was call the police and have a report made.

At first he said he would fix my care at a body shop of his choice. I said no, I would take it to the shop of my choice. Then he said he would submit a claim to his insurance company, but he sandbagged on that. It was always, "I'm waiting to hear back to see if I have coverage for the damage."

Thankfully Dr. Vinyl is a national franchise. Franchise headquarters paid for the damage based on a police report and two estimates to repair the damage. They sent a check and I had a used door put on by a great body shop that did a nice job.

After franchise headquarters paid, the moron at that Dr. Vinyl tried to bill me for the dash repair work (95 bucks for two small cracks that came back). I called him and told him he can wait for me to pay just like I waited for him to pay.

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 65
Back