Anything to worry about with this?

5o4SHO

Thinking about trading for this car. Anything he listed here that I should worry ab0ut? Heres his description of the 95 Tbird SC:

It's a 95, Auto, traction control. The odometer says 136K, but it quit working two days after I bought it. (I've only had it a month or so.) It runs very strong, but there's a tick coming from the passenger side valve cover... runs just fine though. It's not very loud, and hasn't gotten any louder. Sometimes the Check engine light comes on and it idles funny and runs weird at part throttle. Boosts great, everything but the A/C works. (It might just need recharged, but I don't know.) It's been repainted. It looks pretty good considering, but it sure isn't perfect. The auto ride control still works, but you pretty much have to leave it on firm or it bottoms out on everything. There are cross drilled rotors on the back of the car, but not the front. I don't know why. It has a K&N FIPK, Dynomax Ultra Flo (stainless steel) mufflers, and I replaced the EGR pressure sensor along with the IAC when I bought it. It throws a TPS code now, which I can replace if you're interested. The LEDs in the taillamps actually work. Here's a pic, I have more if you'd like to see them.

sounds like its has some issues that will need to be fixed, and have the headgaskets been done? What kind of shape is the body in?

Im just worried what the "ticking noise" could be. I havent seen or heard the car yet. I would be trading my 89 Mustang GT for this, so there really is no price he was looking for on it. I'll ask him about the HGs. If he does bring the car up here to let me look it over, I might have you come over to go over the car with my if you dont mind Ryan.

the ticking noise is prob a lifter or rocker arm. Send me a PM, I'll bring the SC, since it was in storage the last time I came over.

Back