Wear starting on seat?

Galileopisa

Is there a easy way to fix this wear spot or atleast stop it from getting worse.

92tbird_dr_seatjpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Yes there is......

First, make sure your bolster is in the relaxed position when getting in or out of your car.....

Move the seat back as far as needed.....

Be aware of your rear end when entering and exiting the vehicle.....

Don't just slide into the seat.....

I got some heavy duty embroidery thread from Walmart and stitched mine up before it got too bad. It's holding up really good. Yours is definately repairable with a needle and thread. Use a heavy duty needle too and don't puncture the bolster.

Why don't you take it by an upholstry shop...they should be able to offer some assistance or advise?

-Tim

cause i'm in a small out of the way craphole. and probably none around for 100 miles!

Understandable - didn't mean to come of like a smart arse either...sorry just read what I wrote and didn't mean it like that.

Hmm...only thing I could think of is super glue to and strengthen the material in that area and to make it so it don't fray or tear more.

-Tim

no I was just making a comment about myself and where I live!
Hmm...only thing I could think of is super glue to and strengthen the material in that area and to make it so it don't fray or tear more.
thats was what I was thinking of with the black silicone. atleast it would match.

Back