Question...about cluster...

blueovaloh87

Can you swap a 94-95 speedo right into a 92 gauge cluster or do you have to do a conversion.. Obviously my odometer doesnt work and i just want to replace it instead of doing the fix..

I would think, if I could

Yeah as far as I know it just drops right in. But than again, I have only had 2 89's and the 91 I have now. :p
Matt

Can you swap a 94-95 speedo right into a 92 gauge cluster or do you have to do a conversion.. .

If your just changing the speedo then all you have to do is pull the old one off the cluster and plug the new one in...it plugs in with 3 pegs...very simple...;)

yup plug and play. I've had both of them out of the car and physically they are exactly the same minus some of the LX clusters but sc is the same

I'd imagine that one from an 89 is interchangeable with a 93 as well then. I used to think they were the exact same (since they're both 120mph) but the 93ish ones have the 60mph tick mark more towards the 11 o'clock position in its sweep, while the 89 has 60mph at 12 o'clock. After taking them apart, I discovered that they were made by different companies or something, as they were very different mechanically, and I found a brand name on the 93ish one.

As far as the 94/95 clusters go, I too have only heard that they ARE interchangeable.

Back