M90 leaking oil from front bearing?

88cat_351w

I had filled my m90 with oil and was good until I left pointing down a little for a couple of days and I found oil on the floor does that mean it needs a rebuild or is it fine? I had filled it with fresh gm supercharger oil 8oz thanks lmk.

Wynn used to have them, but he's AWOL. :eek:

Check with some of the venders on the discounts page to see if any carry it.

Last edited:
I found the seal and part number with The high speed lab but In the catalog don't know if they still carry it or have it in stock.

Anyone else know where I can buy the seal? The high speed lab never replied to my email thanks I appreciate it.

Front seal

Quick and not so dirty fix: Lucas power steering oil. It took about 2 days to swell up the seal enough to STOP the leak. I used the Lucas on the rack & pinion for about 2 years before investing in a rebuild, would stop the leak there unless parked at full wheel lock.

Seals are gonna be available at any NAPA and can be ordered in by any other parts store out of Chicago Rawhide.

Front seal

Quick and not so dirty fix: Lucas power steering oil. It took about 2 days to swell up the seal enough to STOP the leak. I used the Lucas on the rack & pinion for about 2 years before investing in a rebuild, would stop the leak there unless parked at full wheel lock. Some one will come up with a P/N for you which can be found at any industrial seal-o ring supply house, that's where the seals ultimately come from anyway. If the seal was out, physical dimensions taken with a caliper of the shaft size, OD & thickness will identify it using a seal catalouge, even if no P/N# is visable. The next choice is of seal material & number of lips.

Back