MAF controller

Even if you get one using it without a wideband o2 or something similar you won't know if you're a/f ratio is right or not.Ya might just want to get it tuned or atleast put it on a dyno and check the air fuel ratio to see if it is going lean.Just my 2 cents.

Jay

I'm not sure I can even geti t on the dyno the way it explodes after it gets boost..Thats the only time it backfires. But today I made some changes..added lots of heat sink grease to the DIS, re-installed the Demon Coil and rechecked all my connections (cam,crank, etc) I also installed the proper 30 degree elbow the bottom IC tube. (Magnum finally got it to me) the one I had found here for 60.00 was a 45 the was longer and a little larger I.D. It swelled up under boost a little and collaped a bit. Maybe I had a problem there?? Gonig to drive it a little tonight and see if its any better.

Good luck I hope it runs ok with the things you've just done.You may wanna also get up with Dave and see if he can set you up with a baseline tune for you're mods.

Jay

Well at least it didn't backfire...caught it before it did...but it did stall out, pulled some harness's apart,wiggled some ~~~~ and it started up again. Same thing it used to do when my crank sensor was going out.

So I guess i'm gonna pull that and the cam sensor...thats all thats left that isn't new.

Back