Radiator Fan Motor. ASAP PLEASE!!

AMD[H]unter

Guys, my car is down because I don't have a radiator fan motor. I need one BAD! I ordered one from orielly and it wasn't right. Please help me so I can get this stupid car on the road.

Why not take the opportunity to do the Taurus fan swap?

Got to be lots of them around.

sean

Also if you check the http://www.spinningwheels-sc.com/ adds they sell a permacool fan with instructions on how to mount it in the stock shroud. Haven't seen anyone post if the fan is up to the challenge of the cars, but it would be worth a try. The add says it's their 14" model, but I'm thinking the add may be wrong and it's the 16" permacool model. 14" would be smaller than the stock blades are and may not move enough air.

Mine went out 2 weeks ago, oreilly is where I got mine, about $100 and fit perfectly...

-Keith

If anyone has a rad fan for cheap, I need one fast, and I don't have time to research and trial and error a Taurus fan at this time.

If anyone has a rad fan for cheap, I need one fast, and I don't have time to research and trial and error a Taurus fan at this time.

I have one sitting from my '89 - Works fine ready to Ship. $25 Shipped sound fair?

PM Me if you're interested.

-Tim

Back