Collector gasket?? Mac Shorties

ricardoa1

I have a small leak at the collectors. Trying to see if they make a gasket that will go with the header collector design.
I currently have no gasket there. It is supposed to seal fine without one. But I can still hear the valves at the collectors.
Do they make a donut gasket that fits these?

attachment.php

either your pipes arnt quite mounting correctly or you are hearing the tingling of a big cam.

I never had an issue with MACS sealing there..Just that they never quite align corrrectly at teh port

either your pipes arnt quite mounting correctly or you are hearing the tingling of a big cam.

I never had an issue with MACS sealing there..Just that they never quite align corrrectly at teh port

Its possible, I dont remember what it sounded like since I have not driving the thing for so long.
I just came back from the shop and put on a set of borlas to compliement the magnaflow resonator. The car is now super quiet and I can hear things that I didnt hear before.
:D
I hope they break in soon. Its too quiet for my taste, but without them I had the police chasing after me.

Back