Weekly Friday Night Meet

Ira R.

Well, it's spring, so I guess it's time to start that "who's going to Bellmore tonight?" thread again.

I heard there were more then just a few cars there last week, so I presume there will be more this week. Anyone planning on it??

Damon, although I don't know what time I can get there, or how long I can stay, I can make sure the MAF gets there if you want because it certainly doesn't sound like Miller was serious about it. Hey, maybe you can get Miller to show up and show us his new toy!

Ira

what abotu the whos going to baldhill then the applebee's burnout fest afterwards.. few hundred people to go park and ride and a bunch crowd around the long strip while ervy1 rips burnouts n wholeshots up the middle of the crowd.... we got bets goin on whos gonna be the fiurst person to lose control and flip rally style threw the crowd ! JOIN THE FUN

last night there were 2 cars that couldnt spin the tires with ebrake on, and about 12 people holding car back.....it took a bottle of tire shine to make um smoke... and your tellin me those arent the real cars, get real...

Miller go to bellmore!....Ira..I wont get there probably till 7:30-8

If its not raining Im goin!

I can't see getting there much before 8:30 or 9:00pm myself, but I am plannig to be there. I am bringing the MAF to give you for Miller, so be there. If it's raining hard I will call you but if it's only dripping then go. Worse case I will send Gail over to frop off the MAF anyway.

If it's crowded I'm just going to park in the other lot and walk over, so which car should we look for??

Ira

Oh sure. That will be easy to find...... Not!! Just another of a dozen plus 'stangs that will be there. What color is it?? We'll find it. Maybe I'll wear a SCCoA shirt so you can find me :p

Ira

Metallic navy blue has 94/95 rims on it..Hood pins..No wing..no cowl hood...Loosk stock but it very loud..Plu syou can see it on my webpage just with different rims

I was there last weekend with Tara. You guys are way behind the curve this year. I'd be there now if I didn't have to work so damn late tonight.

Well I just got back and there was no one there. Arrived about 8:15pm and hung out for an hour. Had to bring The BOss(tm) home for food. Lots of of Mustangs & Vettes of course, and one pretty good looking LX actually with FL tags, but no one from here.

Ira

Last edited:
Ira,

I got a flat on the way to Bellmore..Being the mustang has nothng but speakers in the trunk it was a nightmare. Needless ot say I never made it an ddidnt realize you called untill it was pretty late (had no idea that was your Number)

On a more interesting note I pulled the motor out my 95 LX finally and next sunday new one is going in...Hopefully. Need to get rid of one planter:O)

Miller helped me..And for the record the starter took longer to take out then the whole motor!!!!!

Ira,

I got a flat on the way to Bellmore..Being the mustang has nothng but speakers in the trunk it was a nightmare. Needless ot say I never made it an ddidnt realize you called untill it was pretty late (had no idea that was your Number)

On a more interesting note I pulled the motor out my 95 LX finally and next sunday new one is going in...Hopefully. Need to get rid of one planter:O)

Miller helped me..And for the record the starter took longer to take out then the whole motor!!!!!

That sucks! Well, I hope Miller got his part at least.......... I still want to see that car go.

Ira

I got ittt I just need to try and fix my hacked up intake tube.. Im going to pull the nipple off the top of it and jb weld the hole in or something maybe plug it and put a new one in the proper spot....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hopefully next weekend we can get the motor back in, now that we found that missing starter bolt, that we are goign to throw over the fence....

I just need Mr. Chan to get on his bicycle and come up here and tune meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

My car is the most annoying thing in my life and makes me more mad then anything else at the moment......its doin the whole hit the gas and it hangs at 1500rpms thing... replacing IAC tomorrow bc the car dosent stall out when i unplug it, and it dosent do it when i start car without it... If that dosent work, I will light it on fire and drive it into the ocean. We can make a meet out of it.

I got ittt I just need to try and fix my hacked up intake tube.. Im going to pull the nipple off the top of it and jb weld the hole in or something maybe plug it and put a new one in the proper spot....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hopefully next weekend we can get the motor back in, now that we found that missing starter bolt, that we are goign to throw over the fence....

I just need Mr. Chan to get on his bicycle and come up here and tune meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

My car is the most annoying thing in my life and makes me more mad then anything else at the moment......its doin the whole hit the gas and it hangs at 1500rpms thing... replacing IAC tomorrow bc the car dosent stall out when i unplug it, and it dosent do it when i start car without it... If that dosent work, I will light it on fire and drive it into the ocean. We can make a meet out of it.

HUH?? :eek: :confused:

I thought you had it running again last week!???

Ira

oh it runs, but if im driving and take my foot off the gas, my car will idle along at 40mph until I run out of gas. theres not much more annoying then that

Last edited:
It was running good for awhiel but now teh idle is hanging up...He did clean out his IAC awhile back..Why I dont knwo becaus eit was new..I have a feeling the plastic diaphram inside cracked..Then again....

Back