Audio Equipment *NIB* Blowout Specials!

jc91sc

We've got some Planet Audio equipment left over from last year, and we'll no longer be carrying the line, so we're BLOWING IT ALL OUT. I wanted to bring the deals to the Forums to see if any of you guys/girls may want some of this stuff. Here's what we have left:

P112 12" Subwoofer (4ohm 1200W) $59/ea
P110 10" Subwoofer (4ohm 900W) $49/ea
VTX6902 2-Way 6x9 component system w/crossovers $75/pair
P422 4" Coaxials $32/pair
VTX5202 2-Way 5x7 component system w/crossovers $59/pair
VX1002 Vortex 200W RMS 2CH amplifier $99/ea
VX2002 Vortex 400W RMS 2CH amplifier $149/ea
VX3004 Vortex 600W RMS 4CH amplifier $179/ea
BB350.1 BigBang 600W RMS Class D Mono Block $249

All pricing plus shipping. These are our in-store pricing, but you all please feel free to make offers. As I've said, we're trying to get rid of this stuff so if you see something you like, let me know. Thanks.

James E.
jcurry@AdrenalineTuningATL.com

it's a shame they don't have anyone that sells their gear closer to me. I'd like to hear their stuff.

Planet Audio makes a good quality product. Their speakers, while not top of the line, are a nice upgrade for most. I really liked their amplifiers when they were made by Zed Audio, but the newer stuff is still pretty nice. The Big Bang is a solid amp for sure.

John

Planet Audio price comparison

http://www.dbsouth.com/data/specials.pdf

This place has cheap prices on Planet Audio gear, but not sure of the quality of it, never heard of it.
The Planet Audio website doesn't seem to return search results on most of those model numbers, could be because they are last year's models.

Although I've not heard of PA before, I am always speculative of any gear I've not seen or heard. Usually I find that the stuff looks alot better than it sounds. Some people like all the hot colors and pretty lights though, so whatever floats a person's boat.:D

Back