Pusher fan is not the problem..

ricardoa1

Today I hard wired the pusher fan on the 94'.
Not a single puff of air went tru the MP FMIC set up.
air was leaking all around the condenser edges and surrounding edges. Lots of air was moving but nothing going tru where it matters..

The fan is not very well shrouded.

Is there free space on everyones set up. Or is my condenser too far back?

i know this could be dumb to ask but i will anyways, could you have wired it backwards and was tryin to pull instead of push the air....

Hey Rico, where is the ground for the relay for the pusher fan? And also that means there is power to the relay constantly? Is the relay in the IRCM? I need to be able to manually turn mine on.

Thanks in advance.

There is a relay on the left side, inner fender. the bracket bolts on to the top of the inner fender you will see it right away it is right behing the shock tower and near the brake reservoir. I forget what color I grounded I think it was the yellow wire, could be the orange wire. With the ignition on ground one or the other the fan should come on. You can run a swith or a constant ground and everytime you turn on the car the fan will be on.
There are four wires.

Last edited:
Ground the Orange first :) That should activate it

Note if you have never used it before. Keep an eye on the fuse in the dist box. Make sure it stays cool and not melt. If the fan is old and half seized it will put a bigger draw on the wires and will melt them.

Last edited:
Yup its the orange one. It made a little sqeecky noise but has quited down but i'll definatly check the fuse. It blows alot of air should help the IC along with the puller fan.

Back