2 SC's for Sale in NC

1 Low SC

Ok here goes.......

90 Supercoupe
Red With Black Leather
127k miles
5spd

If you've seen my other posts, you know most of the problems. If not, It has developed a rod knock. No coolant in the oil, just mechanical failure. Does run, but not recommended. See member profile for mods/extras.

95 Supercoupe
Black with Mocha Interior
150k Miles
Automatic 4R70W

The car does not run, we suspect it to have an electrical issue. It has been hit in the driver's side quarter panel. Salvage title. Car is stock and as far as I know, complete.

Asking $3500 obo for both cars. May include 93 LX parts car.

Call my cell, 828-234-5621 for further info.

I don't have any pics yet, but will get to that within the next day or so. I'd probably have to have around $1750, but I'm open to offers.

95 Supercoupe
Black with Mocha Interior
150k Miles
Automatic 4R70W

The car does not run, we suspect it to have an electrical issue. It has been hit in the driver's side quarter panel. Salvage title. Car is stock and as far as I know, complete.

Does it crank? When you say electrical is there anything more in depth to this?

-Tim

We originally thought it was the ignition module, but have ruled that out. It's most likely something in the harness. The woman we bought it from said it was running fine one day, but when she went to go to work the next morning, it wouldn't. We haven't really had much time to investigate it any further.

Back