Hey Guys

al35thsc

Where are all the San Diego members at?

Anyway, I'm putting the ZR Intake in the SC today and gonna give it a good wax and through on some pimp juice (armor all and tire shine). Lets get those cars nice and clean for the picture at BAKERSFIELD!!!

Al

PS I'm gonna have the stickers up there in case anyone wants one.

A waxin is just the right thing . When you get to Bakersfield the bugs will come off easier.

Jim did his test and tune last nite and the wife got lots of pic's.
Brandon and Mark show up and I almost Shyt myself(thats a long drive for them).

Jim has beatin his old time and is saving the best for you all.
See you all in Bakersfield;)
Kurt Sr

Oh Kurt...That's a good one!

this is hard typing while I am holding my sides. Stop it Kurt, your killing me.
You expect us to believe that the guy spent two years building this monster and that with two bad runs he nails the tuner, timing, and everything else in one night...
Well, it will be sorry to have all this fun come to an end come Saturday.
No more bench racing and kidding around about Bakersfield.
See you guys soon. Drive safely.
Did you guys get a motel selected as of yet? Email us when you get in and maybe we can coordinate getting to track. We will try to be there by 10:00am, Lord willing.

Ron,
I'm not saying he nailed the set up yet, he is still aways from it yet. He will still be working on it when he gets to bakersfield. With a few runns he should get even closer. I'm sure its going to take some time to nail it. But for a new rebuilt motor with little or know miles on it it ran strong. I think that would be a fair statement.

Kurt Sr

This will be worth the trip

Kurt...this is going to be worth the price of admission. Man, I hate to destroy Jim after all the work he has put into his car. *Crosses fingers, hoping Jim will red-light*

Ron,
I was wondering if we still have a meet? I have been reading some of the post here and it looks like quit a few people are droping out? Is that wrong?
Kurt Sr

Back