eaton m90

He meant post a pic of the OPENING of the back of the SC (remove plenum)to prove to the world :D that it is a late model M90. Looks like a nice blower from what I can see in the not-so-close-up pics, good luck with the sale. :)

I can tell by the vacuum hose fittings that its a 94/5. but u should post pics for the rest of the world. lol

All you can tell from the pic is that a late model plenum is bolted to an M90. We all know the definitive answer on the type of M90 comes by showing its back. ;)

If I have time tomorrow before work I'll pull the plenum. If you have any doubts as to my credibility just look at my feedback. The sticker on the sc says 09-07-94 and they guy I got the sc from said the car was a 94.

Ok so just to make sure I get the right pics do you want a pick of the rear without the plenum or down through the top?

All you can tell from the pic is that a late model plenum is bolted to an M90. We all know the definitive answer on the type of M90 comes by showing its back. ;)

now who in the hell would do that ? it'd be defeating the purpose or like a double negative :eek:

we mean the rear of the supercharger without the plenum on it.

Ok so just to make sure I get the right pics do you want a pick of the rear without the plenum or down through the top?

My apologies for putting you through this. I was not questioning your credibility. I was merely stating to thunderkid that the only true way to tell if an SC is a late model is by showing the rear inlet. (perhaps he and I should have taken it to PMs rather than crash your FS thread) I've seen some pretty weird stuff in online sales and it wouldn't surprise my if someone bolted a late model plenum to an early model M90. My motto based on my personal experience is 'assume nothing'.

Ok I have taken pics of both. That and I wanted to take the top off to confirm that it had the coated rotors. Sorry I was getting testy, it's just that I have a cheap camera and I have to get the stuff out and drag it outside to take pics. Please let me know if it isn't a 94/95 so that I can edit my auction.

Attachments

• inside001.jpg
    inside001.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 61
  • inside002.jpg
    inside002.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 52
Back