HID Bulbs

franky_402

Hello again, the car i am buying has problems with the headlights flickering after a while, i guess there was a problems with the headlights drawing to much power, so my question. How much power to the headlighst draw per bulb, and is there an easy way to fix this problem. The owner says that he replaced the switch, relay, and the turn signal multi switch, but he doesnt drive it with the fogs on or very much at night due to that problem. Now would i be fine to but in some hyper white or some hid or some plasma blue, i want to purchase something from cardomain.

thanks for that part but part of my question still was not answered what wattage are the stock bulbs and how much can the housing handle!!

another question mn12performance is closed now so i went to supercoupeperformance and on page 3 of misc items the last item is the "High Performance Headlight Package - 4 Krypton Quartz Bulbs (9005/9006 Systems)" Its states that it doesnt come with the new headlight housing would this be a problem. Also is this the wiring harness that everyone is talking about from competition limited? If so 119.00 aint to bad to pay to keep my headlights working and looking great!

H.I.D.'s are usually 35 watts and depending on which bulb you use are 50-80 watts for standard bulbs

awesome sounds great. So the kit from supercoupeperformance is the harness that replaces the competiton limited harness?

Back