Fremont "Bay Area" boy's Question?

Nor-Cal Bay Area

For those of you that live in Fremont most of you my be to young to remember Fremont Drag Strip "Baylands" looking for an arial picture of it today the area it use to be at. I have Vaca Valley Drag Strip before and after in Vacaville if you have any pictures send it to j.demmitt@att.net

Thank You SBR Racing

Last edited:
Before my time .. but yeah Ive been working in Fremont since 2000. No idea where the drags were at. Have you looked on Google maps ?? They have satellite images of the area, not sure how often they were updated, my house showed a picture from about 4-5 years ago when I checked, but if you know the area where the drags were at you can check it out.

- Dan

Before my time .. but yeah Ive been working in Fremont since 2000. No idea where the drags were at. Have you looked on Google maps ?? They have satellite images of the area, not sure how often they were updated, my house showed a picture from about 4-5 years ago when I checked, but if you know the area where the drags were at you can check it out.

- Dan

Dan Thanks!

I am going to get with Dick wood old Factory Ford racer he has a shop in Fremont Woody's Fabrication. I been there a month ago never would think there ever was a drag strip there

I believe the Oakland A's are going to build their new stadium on that land, but I could be mistaken. That stip was beofre my time but I always hear the stories from my dad and my best friend's older bro ;)...would be nice to have a strip thta close to home!

Back