Lettering font for rear bumper fill in

rad_al_

Does anyone know the name of the lettering font for the rear bumper letters? Ya know... the THUNDERBIRD SC? I have a friend who can make vinyl decals & says it'd be very easy to make them if he knew the font name. In fact, if anyone is interested, he could probably make some more since he'll be making some for me.

Does anyone know the name of the lettering font for the rear bumper letters? Ya know... the THUNDERBIRD SC? I have a friend who can make vinyl decals & says it'd be very easy to make them if he knew the font name. In fact, if anyone is interested, he could probably make some more since he'll be making some for me.

Don't know it, but grab some paper and make an outline of a couple of the letters. If you friend knows his stuff, he will recognize the font. If he still can't tell, he can always take an outline of each letter and create one.

Or, of course, you can just buy a set from one of our friendly, neighborhood, supporting vendors :D

Ira

Last edited:
TJD-Signs did mine did them quick anddid a nice job and cheap I found the link here on our website. They have done 2 sets for me both real nice they also gave me a spare set.

TJ signs, he has an AD at the top right of the page. Great guy to deal with, he gives you 2 sets of stickers, because you're going to F up putting them on.

Use a little window cleaner and float em on, if your careful you will have a spare set if someone crashes your car:eek:

Back