PDA

View Full Version : CarFax Reports

franky_402
05-16-2007, 05:25 AM
Hello all,

I am getting ready to buy an unlimited (30) subscription to carfax to recieve full reports. I was wondering if anyone was interested in spending maybe 5 dollars per person for reports. As we all know these cars are rare and most of us have to travel to buy these cars so its good to know what the cars history is like before we waste our time visiting a lemon! I am also willing to donate some of the profits to the site. Im not out to make money on this deal just to help out other members and get a carfax report for cars im looking at cheaper also. There is no reason anyone should pay carfax $25 for a one time car report. If you are buying or selling your car this is a great oppourtunity. I'm sure no one here is going to lie to another member about the history of thier car, but they may not be for sure what has happened to the car before they obtained it. So let me know who is interested in paying a very small price for some carfax reports.

-franky_402

franky_402
05-18-2007, 12:57 AM
no one wants a carfax report for any vehicles they are selling/buying?

rzibilske77
05-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Not sure if he still does this service as a courtesy or not
Jason with fordpartscounter over on tccoa did use to provide this service.
I had him run mine when ever needed, no questions asked.....great guy...

p.s. i do buy parts from him to.:)
you can't beat his ford oem prices

franky_402
05-20-2007, 12:31 AM
very nice to know, i didnt think i would be able to find any one so i started this. I will definetly throw him some cash if needed that would be great. Will be checking tccoa now.

Frank