project big block on hold

wisupercoupe

Well, after a 1/2 of year being unemployed and the Mrs. being sick I will be moving. Time to down size on the house for a bit. I have a new job starting in a couple of weeks though. It was just a little to late to save the house. Hopefuly next summer I'll be in better shape and the bird will get finished. Best of luck to everyone.

sorry to hear..

If you need anything, let me know... Hope things turn around for you real soon. We need more big blocks around these parts..............rich

happy days again

Well great news all. I just got a new job making $24.94 an hour. So it looks as if I get to keep my house and build the car. I also got me a room mate that will pay me cash to live here! PARTY time gents and ladys.

great news all

A job has finally come at last!

Well, after a 1/2 of year being unemployed and the Mrs. being sick I will be moving. Time to down size on the house for a bit. I have a new job starting in a couple of weeks though. It was just a little to late to save the house. Hopefuly next summer I'll be in better shape and the bird will get finished. Best of luck to everyone.

Huge Update!

HUGE UPDATE! Just talked with the bank. I get to keep my house now. With the new job I'll be able to work on the car also. I did have to get a roommate for now though. Heck it's an extra $400 a month towards bills and car fund.

That's really great news. It's always nice when good things happen to SC people. Lord knows we need it more than most with these darn cars!

Back