Underdrive pulleys

fastsc92

Do those underdrive pulley's really work? I'm not sure if I'm ready to dish out $175 for those. If any of you guys have them, are they worth it? Do you feel a difference? Also, I found a 5% overdrive pulley made by ESM. They claim that it is 60% lighter than the stock pulley. Their price is $65, which seems like a good price compared to the 5% pulley sold through supercoupeperformance.com for $75. Well, tell me what you guys think. Thanks

Uhh, where are you pauing $175 for underdrives? They should only be $150 or so, and yes, from everyone I have talked to they said they were a great mod.

As for ESM, their quality is top notch

yeah

UHHHH, well you just have to learn that Tazzer has to be right on the money with things, we will all learn some day that Tazzer has are awnsers!!

THanks Tazzer

-Jerry-

To answer the original question...

Yes the underdrive pulleys do make a difference of .1-.25 sec in the 1/4 mi. depending. Did on my car at least. There has been a lot of discussion about removing the balance pins from the harmonic balancer when swapping the pulleys to maintain the best balance.

Back