Parting out my 92SC

FLBlackBird

Try as I might, I was unable to sell my car as a whole. The final nail in the coffin was that I spun a rod bearing, and maybe blew a head gasket. So, since I need it to disappear, I'm parting it out.

Please let me know what you want. This car is north of Tampa FL, and some of the large parts will be tough to ship, but I'll work with everyone as best I can.

The body is black with black interior. It is an automatic. The trunk is gray inside, as I guess most are.

Thanks

baturner0

need black(plastic) door panel only(no controls,handles,insert)and rear speaker cover/panel(leather)black

black cloth or leather? i need one of the visors, cant remember which one, and the center console. can you put some pics up?

Now that I'm going to part it out, I have someone interested in the whole thing. Figures. LOL

If it doesn't sell by the weekend, I'll let everyone know.

BATURNER - which door do you need the panel for?

BIG MIKE - it's leather, but the surfaces have cracked. Console is good and both visors are good. I'll get some pics up of whatever parts you want. I have some in another thread:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87770

GREENWOOD 60 - It is all stock, except for the K&N air filter.

ok, i need a set of perfect or near perfect visors, the center console, and the trim panels that are located in the bottom corners of the car, seen here:

rodinterior.jpg

i also need the trim pieces that are located under the sail panel, hidden behind the bottom half of the rear seat. follow? i would like detailed pics, please. thanks.

big mike, as I replied before your post, I have someone that may be buying the car as a whole. So I am awake, but waiting. It's easier if I have one buyer and I don't have to spend all the time parting out nickel and dime pieces when no one wants any of the major components.

First $500 takes the whole car.

Last edited:
Back