saw two SC'a at simmons in vicksburg, mi

AMFRacing1989

I brought my mercury to the ford dealership (simmons) in vicksburg, mi today and there are 2 supercoupes there. They are owned by the same person. One is red 5-speed and the other is a black auto. Wondering if they were someones on here? Pretty nice looking cars.

I talked to one of the parts guys at Simmons and all he could tell me was they were customers vehicles, He didn't have any names... The red one was bought off their lot a couple years back or so. The owner of Simmon's used to drive the red one between there and here (Galesburg Ford, where I work).

i thought that was the one from the lot way back when. I drove it when it was for sale. I think they wanted likr $5,500 when i looked at it. had 109,000 miles. Drove really nice. yeah, i told mark at service to give the guy my number incase he he needed some parts, or wants another one to fix.
Is there any good fixer upers at the galesburg lot? i went through there a couple years ago and there was a mustang convt. that need alot of attention, but the guy wanted to much for it.

-mike

We don't have any fixer uppers right now. I will be bringing home a 69 Lincoln Mark III soon. What SC parts do you have, I'm working on two of them right now...

-Rick

Back