MassSC
05-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Email Address: stephencrist@yahoo.com
User Name: stephencrist
Vendor/Individual: Owner of C&C Performance Parts
SCCoA Member #: 1674

Steve,

Here's a trail to follow!

I'm taking this thread and posting it on the Bad Sellers section because you informed me that I had first crack at these heads because I responded to you before you listed them on Ebay (look back), and you went and sold them to someone else. Not to mention we had a deal for $600 for the five items (again look back), and you reneged on the deal. You told me it was ok and send the money when it cleared in Paypal.

I hope it was worth it, and I hope this is a nice hard copy trail of this transaction for you, because this will be up in the Bad Buyers section real soon!

Thanks for nothing!!!!

MassSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephencrist
Hey Paul, the heads, intake manifold, & injector harness sold on eBay. The injectors and radiator have been relisted. I do have another intake manifold if interested, but it has not been ported. You can try to reach me at 434-258-8522 but I prefer a hard copy trail of all transactions via email.

Thanks again, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassSC
Stephen,

Funds have cleared, but I would like to talk to you concerning other parts you have listed. Specifically, the radiator and intake. Please give me a call (508-294-4647) so we can discuss or leave me a number and I'll call you. If at all possible, I'd like to have everything shipped together.

I'll wait for your response before I send the Paypal.

Thanks,

Paul

Quote:
Sounds good. I hope your wife is ok. You can just send the PayPal when it's available. No pressure or anything, but the sooner the better. I would like to cancel them as soon as possible.

Thanks again, Steve.

Quote:
Steve,

I would like the items. I just transfered funds from my checking account to my Paypal, and as soon as it clears I'll make the Paypal payment for the parts.

I appreciate you letting me have first crack at them since I did try to contact you before you listed them on Ebay. I would've responded earlier, but I was with my wife in the hospital all day.

If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to discuss the deal, I can be reached at 508-294-4647 anytime. If I don't answer, please leave a brief message and a number where you can be reached and I'll return your call.

Thanks,

Paul

Quote:
Hey Paul, yes, the 5 items listed below for $600/delivered. Honestly, I don't like pulling an item off eBay once it is listed, but I will only because I never received notice of your PM here. You had emailed me prior to me listing these and I didn't know it. Currently, there are no bids on the items below, however if someone bids before payment is received, I will have to honor their bid, I trust you can understand that, it is only fair to the bidder. The heads should be ready to bolt on with the exception of scraping a small amount of head gasket off. The valve seals should be practically new. The heads were worked not long ago.

Thanks again, Steve.

Quote:
Steve,

I'm not local, I live in MA.and would need to have the parts shipped. I can be reached at 508-294-4647 or here at my email address which I check often.

I'm very interested in the $600 deal, but just to confirm that includes the following:
Water Pump
Alt. w/underdrive pulley
Heads
42# inj.
fuel injector harness
Does it also include the shipping?

How are the valve seals on the heads, will they need any work at all or can I just bolt them up?

Drop me a line, give me a call or give me a number where I can contact you.

Thanks,

Paul

Quote:
Hey Paul, all of the below items are still available. The heads & injectors were just listed on eBay. But, if you want all of this, I will cancel the listings as long as there is no bids at the time. I do also have a injector harness for $18.00. Package deal for all $600. By saying you have cash, do you mean you are local and want to pickup and pay cash, or did you want to PayPal me at stephencrist@yahoo.com and have the items shipped? Let me know asap because once an item has a bid, I will not cancel the listing.

Thanks, Steve.

Quote:
I'm very interested in the following, please let me know if they're still available.

Water Pump $55
Alt. w/underdrive pulley $50
Heads: $300
42# inj.: $200

I could also use a fuel injector harness if you have that. I have cash and I'm ready to deal.

Drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Paul :mad: