what is this connector in trunk?

rzibilske77

i need to find out what this connector is for.....if you cant tell its in the truck drivers side. It comes out of the bundle of wires that are attached to the keyless module.
Its a 2 prong male connector.
Sry about the pics my camera isn't to great. pics are of the keyless box, also the interia switch is there just to give an idea where im at here.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 71
It looks like the connector used to program remotes. What color are the wires?

2 wires are going into it......there both like a very light gray or white with yeloow stripe.

note: its coming from the wire bundle from the front....not from the keyless box as i first stated.

The connector to program the remotes has wire colors grey/yellow and white/yellow. Are you having a problem you need help with?

Last edited:
The connector to program the remotes has wire colors grey/yellow and white/yellow. Are you having a problem you need help with?

it has aftermarket remote system.....which is junk as far as im concerned, i have already yanked the fuses that work it.
calling:D

Birds4us is correct, You turn the key on, short the two pins together with a piece of wire, the locks will cycle, push a button on the remote you want to program, locks cycle again, turn off the key, locks cycle again and your done.

Back