PDA

View Full Version : account activation

thunderbird96
05-23-2007, 10:40 PM
This is freaking stupid.I payed 2 days ago and mine is still not activated.
This is total bull ~~~~

AMD[H]unter
05-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Good lord. Read the freakin' forums and FAQ's. :mad:

XxSlowpokexX
05-23-2007, 11:35 PM
It takes awhile..Relax there youngbuck!

gldiii
05-23-2007, 11:52 PM
It clearly states on the Join Page that it can take 2-3 weeks to process a membership. I am running even more behind than usual, but Ron (our webmaster) has processed many applicants, I just don't have a member number assigned.

You have full access to all the public areas. If you feel you have been mistreated or we have misrepresented the membership in any way, just drop me an email at my address below and I will personally refund your member fees immediately.

tim
05-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Take a deep breath, go in the bathroom, get your meds, take them.

tbirdaj
05-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Please dont take this the wrong way but for the wealth of knowledge you have recieved on the general forums here since 2004 for free what is a week or two? If you are in need of help with a problem with your car most everyone here is more than happy to help whether it be info or parts needed. Even before paid my membership dues and became a member, this forum and the people that habit it were a lifesaver.

gotti
05-29-2007, 09:23 AM
I also paid my dues a few days ago (maybe a week?) and still don't have access to the member forums (which is what I'd really like). Don't worry though, I won't throw a fit :D .