Performance parts for sale

quick35th

Guys I am parting out my 35th and either keeping the shell to one day rebirth or I might sell the chassis as well. Either way I have a ton of performance parts off of it for sale. Here is what I have:

-Custom liquid to air intercooler with front mount heat exchanger and morosso cool can
-MPII
-MP inlet plenum
-MP 85mm TB
-MP raised top
-BHJ balancer
-SCP 3.5" CAI
-76MM MAF with purple sampling tube (42lbs injectors)
-42lbs injectors
-10% OD sc pulley
-SCP UD pulleys
-SCP lightweight jackshaft pulley
-Adjustable FPR
-SCI idler pulleys
-Brand new in box 255lph fuel pump

Also I have a complete long block for sale with new head gaskets, ARP head studs, and new rod bearings. Everything else inside the long block is stock original and with around 100k on it. Rod bearings came out looking new so I am confident that the rest of the motor is in great shape as well. If you bought the long block you would have the choice to take everything off the front of the motor or not. Not even a mile has been put on the long block.

Guys make offers on these parts.

I have one guy interested in the BHJ balancer already but its not been spoken for yet.

Shane

Interested in:
-76MM MAF with purple sampling tube (42lbs injectors)
-42lbs injectors
-10% OD sc pulley
-SCP UD pulleys
-SCP 3.5" CAI
-SCI idler pulleys

What are you looking to get for each of them and as a package?

James E.
jcurry@AdrenalineTuningATL.com

Very interested in the SCP CAI. Have $ in hand can send now via Paypal. Let me know what you want for it shipped to 61843 if not already sold.

HOW MUCH FOR THE PLENUM? WOULD ALSO LIKE THE 85 MM TB, THE RAISED TOP, AND ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO CHANGE TO 85MM TB. EMAEPARIS@AOL.COM / RUDY 956-207-8221 PLEASE CALL ABOUT PRICING.

Last edited:
No, not dead yet.... :D Just been busy answering PM's

So many different people want the same stuff an some have not gotten back with me about prices.

Currently I have a sale pending on the injectors and MAF.
The BHJ has been sold.

Everything else is still up for grabs

Shane

Correction, the 42lbs injectors and MAF have now been sold.

So what I have left is:

-Custom liquid to air intercooler with front mount heat exchanger and morosso cool can
-MPII
-MP inlet plenum
-MP 85mm TB
-MP raised top
-SCP 3.5" CAI
-10% OD sc pulley
-SCP UD pulleys
-Adjustable FPR
-SCI idler pulleys
-long block