Just some quick questions

SRT-4

I'm sorry, but I cant find the threads to fix the problems I have with my SC.

First- red brake light flashes during normal driving. stops perfect and abs kicks in and does the (chirp chirp chirp) untill it comes to a stop, and it stops in a straight line.

Second-"Firm Ride" will flash when the car is on. but if I turn the switch to "on" "Firm Ride" stays on and doesnt flash

Third-VMM doesnt turn on at all

If a member could do a copy and paste that would be great.

Second- The firm ride will come on under fast acceleration, braking and cornering automatically even if you don't have it switched on.

Thats all I know, sorry.

Second-"Firm Ride" will flash when the car is on. but if I turn the switch to "on" "Firm Ride" stays on and doesnt flash

That's what the Automatic Ride Control does. As already noted, when the shocks detect certain movements they automatically go FIRM until they no longer detect that movement. When you turn the switch on, you override the automatic capabilities and put the shocks in FIRM mode full time.

It sounds like the system is doing exactly what it was designed to do.

Ira

I'm sorry, but I cant find the threads to fix the problems I have with my SC.

First- red brake light flashes during normal driving. stops perfect and abs kicks in and does the (chirp chirp chirp) untill it comes to a stop, and it stops in a straight line.
Fluid is low.

You have a stuck actuator. The number of times it flashes in sequence tells you which shock is stuck. Sometimes you can get it working again by working the actuating pin by hand and using some WD40 on it. It is normal for the light to come on during hard braking, speeds over 85mph, WOT acceleration, and hard cornering but it should never flash.

Third-VMM doesnt turn on at all
Check your fuses.

Back