gonna be looking for a cam in the near

92sclikenew

ok im thinking about putting a cam in my 92 sc.. idk much about the whole cam specs or anything but i can install it and all that good stuff but im looking for new or used the cheaper the better it don't have to be a big cam just something mild better then stock but not crazy...

cam

hey talk to dave dalke. he will give the best cam specs for your application.
i dont no the specs but i heard that the 89 5 speed had the best cam specs stock. mabye you could find a stock one and it would be just what you want. just some food for thought. don

hey talk to dave dalke. he will give the best cam specs for your application.
i dont no the specs but i heard that the 89 5 speed had the best cam specs stock. mabye you could find a stock one and it would be just what you want. just some food for thought. don

thanks but im gonna want some more then stock just not crazy...

You should listen to 90scman, Dave can get you everything your going to need. Cam, pushrods, valves, springs whatever you decide.

Mike

i just dont know what i want need or anything, i want somthing like you and jim put in his car cuz it does run pretty good with out a tune...:D

i have a stock cam from a 94 sc motor it has the better cam in it because of the 5 spd

if u want it ill sell it to u cheap

The cam we put in Jims car was a "Coy Miller Stage 1". Im sure if you email Dave, tell him you want about the same cam as that, he will know what it is to get. Simple as that.

I have my cam specs laying around that I put in my car if you want to know them.

Mike

The cam we put in Jims car was a "Coy Miller Stage 1". Im sure if you email Dave, tell him you want about the same cam as that, he will know what it is to get. Simple as that.

I have my cam specs laying around that I put in my car if you want to know them.

Mike

what would your cam be better then jims..

My cam Is better for my specific application.

But the cam we put in Jims car seems pretty stout for his car as well! He is happy with it...he is also on Stock heads to.

All you need to do is contact him and get the cam that best suits your needs.

Mike

And if you need heads let me know. I have a set ready to go.
Once you tear that beast apart, you will want to do all sorts of things.

I know I did.

My cam Is better for my specific application.

But the cam we put in Jims car seems pretty stout for his car as well! He is happy with it...he is also on Stock heads to.

All you need to do is contact him and get the cam that best suits your needs.

Mike

how do i know what i need for my specific application thats were im kind of looking for help...

idk what im going to get to or do...

Im not really the person to answer that question.

You need to look at where your wanting to go with your car, street driver, racer, a little bit of both? Its really up to you. There are a lot of options when it comes to what cam you can choose.

Now with my setup I added Ported big valve heads, at the same time I did the cam. So to me I think that the cam and heads go well together.

If it was me, I would do both at the same time, then you can really figure out the best cam for your needs. Seeing how if you go big lift your gonna need better springs anyways.

Once again, email Dave and talk with him about it, I know hes alot more educated about it then I am.

Mike

Back