I STILL have a slight sagging problem with the rear drivers side of the car...

SPOON69

The car has new springs and brand new spring isolators, the springs have had about a month to settle.....what else could be causing this problem? There are some dount looking things near the front part of the rear suspension, if you squat down and look behind the front of the rear tire you will see them back there...could that be a problem why one side is sagging a little more then the other? This sagging seems to be coming from the rear drivers side....passenger side is fine. I am at a total loss.

Was your car in an accident or anything ??

Those Donut looking things in front of the rear wheels are the Subframe - where the Subframe mounts to the body.

How much lower in the one side compared to the other ??

- Dan

Sway bar, links, and/or bushings? I forgot to install a link on my dads car once and it sagged to that side.

Was your car in an accident or anything ??

Those Donut looking things in front of the rear wheels are the Subframe - where the Subframe mounts to the body.

How much lower in the one side compared to the other ??

- Dan

Never been in one....there are no signs of welding or anything underneath the body, and i have had a good look considering i have dropped the entire exhaust system, tranny, fuel tank, engine.

The rear drivers side is about 1/2 inch lower than the rear passenger side....i have no extra weight in the car, no system, nothing, just the stock interior and nothing in the trunk. The front of the car is pretty much even.

Would those mounts to the subframe have to do with anything concerning this issue?

Back