Options list for '94?

Rob m

Does anyone know what options wrer avail on the 94 SC?? I dont have keyless entry but I think I have everything else. Moonroof, spoiler, stereo upgrade, leather/cloth seats ( standard or option?? ) does anyone know for sure??

In addition to what you have: leather six way power seats, factory integrated cell phone, auto-dim rear view mirror, polished factory wheels, power mirrors, engine block heater, split fold rear seat

Last edited:
thanks for the info. I didn't know about the rear seat, block heater, and the cell phone. I do have the rear veiw mirror and I don't have the origial wheels so I don't know if it came with them.

thanks for the info. I didn't know about the rear seat, block heater, and the cell phone. I do have the rear veiw mirror and I don't have the origial wheels so I don't know if it came with them.

as far as I know only leather seats had the folddown option. I have never seen 93+ wheels that are polished so I don't know about that one. Don't forget if you have an auto thats an option. I also think that the power mirrors and rear view mirror probably came standard with the sc. I think a rear mounted sub was an option and the amp came standard. I could be wrong but thats my assumption.

In 94 the rear sub and 10 disc CD changer was an option. It was part of the JBL sound system that year.
I'm not sure if the spoiler was a factory option or a dealer option. Both of the 94 SC's that I bought had the exact same options. The one I gave to my girlfriend had the gold package on it but I'm pretty sure that was a dealer option.

as far as I know only leather seats had the folddown option. I have never seen 93+ wheels that are polished so I don't know about that one. Don't forget if you have an auto thats an option. I also think that the power mirrors and rear view mirror probably came standard with the sc. I think a rear mounted sub was an option and the amp came standard. I could be wrong but thats my assumption.

the auto is one option I am glad i didnt get!!

Back