Tony- 89 SC Auto
Jesus- 90 SC Auto Anny.
Carlos- 92SC 5-Speed
Max- 90SC Auto
Anthony- 91 SC Auto
Toulson- 92 SC 5-Speed
Victor-93 SC Auto
And always looking for more members!

i didnt realize there were so many of you guys out there......now whats up with the 13 ppl you have listed...NONE have a 94-95.....?:eek:

Thanks David, most of the cars in the club are in some state of upgrade. We are fortunate enough to have a good mechanic and some of us have been around SCs a long time. We always have a great time when we get together and the cars get alot of attention when we do the cruises. Oh and I sold my 94 SC last month.

Last edited:
meet

Alot of the guys here in our club would be interested in getting a meet together with some of the guys out there in East Texas. Maybe this summer we can meet in the middle somewhere.

meets

its been talked about numerous times but nothing ever seems to go through, its not like of east texas guys don't like to meet up..............i can guarantee we are the most active group of tbird owners around anywhere.....if there not meeting up at least once a week, something seriously is wrong...really its about as close to family as you can get without actually being family.
im not sure if you ever go to tccoa, but check out the texas chapter.......:)
Robert

Last year we had a State Meet in San Antonio and I think Frankie was the only one from that area to come out. Im sure now we can have a huge meet in San Antonio/Austin area but we can never get someone from that area to plan out things. On TCCoA I noticed there is atleast one new person a week from Texas signing up. When I took over as Chapter Director there about 2 years ago we had about 100 people signed up from SCCoA and TCCoA. Now I have no clue. Last time I tried to count there are well over 350 people.Only problem is alot of them dont post.

Robert is right about the Houston Area guys. We always meet up. well not this weekend but the weather was crapy. If you guys in West Texas want to all meet up im sure we can get someone from the SA/Austin area to help out now. Seems like there are alot more guys in that area now.

And yes Robert I know plan it around the 1st of the month.

SC Meet

Our next meet will be on Saturday, 30 June. Probably at Escarate Park but may change from now to then. Hope to get as many people as possible. Show the cars, Pics and maybe another video to be posted here, BBQ, hang out and drink a few. Maybe hit up Hooters later for some photos with the girls. We always have a good time. Any new people in or around El paso PM me for phone numbers and more details.

SA Meet

If you all want to converge in San Antonio, there are a few of us here that can help out with logistics, etc.

JD

I wish we could do that. A meet like that would take a little more planning to get everyone off work and make sure that all the cars would make the trip. I think we are trying to do something like that later in the year. It would be great to see that many get together. The most we've had at one meet is 12. It would be sort of a east-meets-west meet. I'm sure my guys would be down for it. I'll make sure to contact you when we get ready to do it. Maybe plan it a month out so we can have a rough guess of how many we could get together.

I'm suggesting the planning start now for something in the late fall; around the October time-frame. The weather's decent by then, and that'll give participants time to coordinate time off from work, complete projects/repairs, etc.

Might want to designate an "East" and "West" champion to start compiling a list of potential participants, and work on a suitable date.

JD

Sounds good to me. I would rather do it in September if possible. I'm in the Army and myself and another of the club members get our vacation time then. Lets start palnning it now and see if we cant make this happen. By the way; I put the MP2 on with MP plenum and 10% pulley last night. All I can say is man what a difference a simple blower/plenum upgrade makes. Gears are next!

Yeah it belongs to my friend Darrell. I sold it to him last year. It has lots of engine work and is the fastest one in the club.

Whats up Chuck! I see you guys are still going strong...I'm down hrer at Ft.Leonard Wood sweating my but off :cool: anyway nice birds....
Thomas

Bringing a thread back from the dead, but any of you guys have done a JMOD on their VB?! I am in El Paso too, but hace a cougar thought...

Back