94-95 SC rear bumper on 89-93 ?

You will have to change out your headlights and your hood, and if you do the rear, you will have to swap out the tail lights too. It has been done, and it looked like a normal 94-95 car.

You will have to change out your headlights and your hood, and if you do the rear, you will have to swap out the tail lights too. It has been done, and it looked like a normal 94-95 car.

its the rear bumper why would you have to change the taillights they are the same :confused:

its the rear bumper why would you have to change the taillights they are the same :confused:

yea..the tailights should be the same. unless your talking about the SC tail lights to match. i persoanlly think it would look kindaweird. look at the bumper of a 93 and 95. its tottally diff. in the center. and slightly in curves around the corners. not to metion diff. GFX. that would look really werid

Last edited:
What's going on here? Is he using an LX and making it an SC?

If so, it won't look right without the ground effects under the doors.

I have the SC gfx already but my 93 rear bumper has been hit and repainted
3 times already (all hit and runs not by me) before bumper hits

675314_140_full.jpg

just keeping options open

Last edited:
I had SC ground effects, side skirts and rear bumper on my 94 LX for a while. Looked pretty nice while I had them on there, until I put the pieces on another 94 LX Bird ( fully built with a complete Mark 8 Engine, drivetrain and Interior by the way, far from a Ricer / Poser / Wanna be SC if thats what you want to call it ). You can swap the 94/95 rear bumper for the 89-93 you currently have no problem. The rear 94/95 rear doesnt quite match the style of front bumper you currently have, but its still one of the better looking IMHO.

- Dan

Heyyyy, I know that guy.

Me too. :D :cool:

That's my old red 91 and Brian's 94 LX is next to me. Oh, that's Eddie :eek: in the black SC and Lee in the red SC on the other end.

Sorry for the highjack.

Attachments

• DCP01090 (3).JPG
    DCP01090 (3).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
LOL. I am gonna have to come up there and hang out with y'all some day. :D

If you do I'll make sure to stop every now and again so you boys can catch up. ;)

As for the original poster, that black painted stripe isn't there on the 94-95 SC bumper it's all smooth, other than that the lines all match up.

Here's mine .. I painted the Black stripe to match when the bumper was painted, cant tell its there.

waydn1.jpg

- Dan

If you do I'll make sure to stop every now and again so you boys can catch up. ;)

As for the original poster, that black painted stripe isn't there on the 94-95 SC bumper it's all smooth, other than that the lines all match up.

Ahahahahahaha!

You just wait. :D

Just so you have some sort of clarification, YES, it can be done and there is no problem doing it. I have seen one that looked REALLY good but he went with the early bumper on a 94-5 SC. It was posted on here a few years ago but I cant remember who it was.

Chris

Back