More bad Cobra Conversion Pics

XxSlowpokexX

Car is still dirty however Its now in the shop getting its slave cylinder changed out..I took a bunch od photos but only these three came out..I'm sure to have more after Carlisle..Rear tires do not like my wheelwells haha

Attachments

• 101_1735.JPG
    101_1735.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 101_1736.JPG
    101_1736.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 101_1734.JPG
    101_1734.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
For some reason, that just looks awesome. And those are probably the last wheel I would ever consider. But that is by far the best use that I have seen on a T-bird

Thanks man. For some reason I wanted those rims real bad for this car. A set came up for $300 bucks and I bought them up. HAd teh chrome CObra R'son there before and they looked good but these seem to look factory and I like that. The offset is a lil "off" so the rears do rub when I hit weird bump/dips in the road. I'm sure a fender roll would fix that but Unsure I want to go there. I'll get some better pics after the show. Now if only the car was nearly 10% as fast as it looks haha. Few goodies to come after the show

They are actually a bright silver factory 99 cobra mustang rims...You need to convert toa mustang boltpattern!

Back