SC commercial from Mexico

ricardoa1

I could transalate but it speaks for it self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX_4SqgMd-A

It should be added to the SCCOA site. IMO

Translation has been added.

With no holds.
In liberty.
New Ford Thunderbird SC. The only one with a super charged motor.
Its the other face of desire.
Its power in liberty, and you feel it from the take off.
Leave everyone behind, aboard the machine of the future.
Ford Thunderbird SC, it is desire in freedom, don’t let it get away.
New Ford Thunderbird SC, the other face of desire.

Ford……Automotive Excellency.”

Last edited:
That needs to be added to the multimedia section. I wonder how many were built for/shipped to Mexico and S.A. markets. Wonder if Ford kept such records...

JD

Don't they know the salt water and air won't be good for it? :eek: :rolleyes: I seemed to have missed the girls in bikinis frolicking around mine. :(

That was probably the first SC to hit the Junk Yard, from rust, and dents made by having girls jumping all over the top of it.
I can tell you that if they showed that commercial in the american market...they would have sold a couple more SCs. Makes me wanna get one after watching it.

D@mn! This commercial has just been beaner approved! I dont remember seeing this commercial back in the day...then again i was probably like 8 or 9.

Its perflectly 80's!

Forget the girls!!!

Did you notice that they wired the fog lights to be on with just the parking lights?!?:D

see, we need to market the SC like that here in the states....that way more hot chicks would want to be seen with a guy driving an SC....It's a shame that a bird just isn't a real chick magnet car....unless you rice it out:rolleyes: , and even then.....:(

i reemember seeing that commercial when i had 13 years old , from that day i wanted an SC :rolleyes: , now i have my own.... ;) ... by the way, does someone know a site where i can download ford commercials from the past?

Watch it again and pause/play. It goes from 80mph (approx 130kph) to 100mph (approx 160kph) in a split second.

SC's that where relesed before 1992 had larger hole for the gas tank to run 100 Octane Mexican gas, they also had a fine powder in that cats because of the crappy gas down south

I'm surprised they didn't show the fold down back and front seats. Lots of room for beach fun.

Mexican adds do get to the point don't they.

Man and I thought I was the only guy that had girls dancing around and laying all over my SC when I take it out LOL.

Jay

I'm surprised that the American sensors haven't tried to limit the amount of sexual innuendo that is rampant on the Hispanic channels here.:rolleyes:

Back