Finally coming together.......

Ira R.

Well, we finished the window tint and the ancillary interior pieces today. That only took a year! :eek: The doors and rear panels now offset the seat covers in the same color and design. :)

Next, we're back under the hood. ;)

Ira

Attachments

• CAR PARTS 007.jpg
    CAR PARTS 007.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 315
  • CAR PARTS 006.jpg
    CAR PARTS 006.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 367
  • CAR PARTS 008.jpg
    CAR PARTS 008.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 94sc-custom-rear.jpg
    94sc-custom-rear.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet Ira.Did you make those inserts for the door panels and rear panel or did you have a shop do it?If you had it done how much was it?

Jay

Looks pretty sweet Ira.Did you make those inserts for the door panels and rear panel or did you have a shop do it?If you had it done how much was it?

Jay

We tried to do the original patterns but weren't happy with the results, so we took them to a local shop where they specialize in this stuff. They have the computers, logos, patterns, and stitching/embroidery machines that automate the process. It just made sense to that.

We took all the old material out and cleaned everything up but let the shop do the installation so if anything was misaligned or torn during the process they would have to do it again and I wouldn't have to explain to The Boss(tm) why this great idea was getting so expensive all of a sudden :D

It cost about $200 for the patterns. I don't actually have the invoice anymore because we did all of this last winter. We just got them installed today finally.

Ira

Ira,

Wow...that looks great. Your giving me some good ideas for the interior of my 91. I especially like the SC and T-bird logos on the seats. Haven't seen anything like that since Kurt Sunday's SC.

David

Thanks. Appreciate the kind words. The original idea for the seat pattern is Rich T's. These are his seat covers and I think Bill carries them now. We have just been cleaning up the installation and adding to the look. Headliner, new 3rd brake light cover, things like that.

Ira

Last edited:
That looks damn good, very similar to what I did except I didn't get the T-Bird emblem stitched onto the door piece.
Don't you love the smell of new leather? Brings back a bit of that new car smell.:D

Back