90 sc for sale dd/parts/rebuild...$675 in upstate ny.

f2tmx6

body has no dents,but looks to have been painted at one time..not the best paint job either. 5spd,black leather interior. both seats ripped in the outside bolster. shifts smoothly in all gears,stops fine,has a pull to the right. both seats work. pasg. window wont go up or down without assistance,usual regulator rebuild needed. has a slight exhaust leak...somewere pre resonator. the rims have almost new winterforce tires,and i painted the same color as the lower half of the car. sc'r still makes boost. has a 5% supercharger pulley,and aluminum 3" cold air intake,white face gauges, brand new headlight housings,iac and thermostat,it will also include new plugs and wires,which may or maynot be installed,depends on my ambition :cool:. and a aftermarket fan installed,i controll it w/a switch. the car has no headunit,and no rear speakers,i'm not sure if it has front speakers or not. i removed the a/c condensor and flushed the system,the car stays really cool,esp on cold days/mornings. like i said,the car runs good,stops good and has a valid nys inspection until feb. of next year. hasnt left me stranded, only problems it had were b/c i cleaned the iac..and ruined it. and it now has a tps code,which i plan to fix this weekend. it would make a good dd,imho. the reason i dont want it? well i've always had probe gt/sho's,the car just isnt for me the car is located in oneonta new york,13820 my aim is letmeshou80 if you want to talk. all i want is what i've got into it 675 dollars.

Last edited:
here's a couple of quick pictures
newpics152.jpg
[/IMG]
newpics153.jpg
[/IMG]
newpics154.jpg
[/IMG]
newpics155.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
re 90 sc

body has no dents,but looks to have been painted at one time..not the best paint job either. 5spd,black leather interior. both seats ripped in the outside bolster. shifts smoothly in all gears,stops great,has a slight pull to the right. both seats work. pasg. window sometimes goes down,sometimes it doesnt.the rims have almost new winterforce tires,sc'r boosts fine. the reason i dont want it? well it runs too warm for my comfort...it hasnt overheated on me,at idle its fine..halfway or less,but it normally runs around the R M sometimes past the M. might be a big deal..might not. i'm a probe guy and dont really know much about the 3.8L. but i have a small daughter that i drive around in it,and i dont want to take the chance of anything happening while she's with me. the car is located in oneonta new york,13820 my aim is letmeshou80 if you want to talk. all i want is what i've got into it 500 dollars.

i sent you a pm

90 Sc upstate NY

I live in Delhi and am restoring an '89 SC. May interested. What's the rust look like--- how much, location etc.
Gerry

gerry,i'm in oneonta,upper main street across from taylors full service gas station if you want to swing through and take a look. the only visible rust is a few bubbles on the drivers side fender. strut towers are great. pm me if you want to talk more.

I am interested

Hi,
My name is Jeanette I have a 91 sc that has been hit on the passager side if you still have this car could you please call me at 209-463-5992 or 209-401-2905. If you do still have it I will call my body shop tommarow to see how much it would cost to get it here to california.
Thanks

Back