PDA

View Full Version : J.D. If you read this you found us!

Gregthespy
06-03-2007, 02:48 AM
This thread is to flag down an Orlando SCer that chased me down today.

I was turning onto my street off of SR-50 and saw a black '90 SC with some aftermarket rims on it as I was making my turn. I did a double take as I knew that if It had aftermarket rims someone knew the car was better than ordinary. As I drove down my street I ponderd busting a U turn and flagging him down, but to my suprise he took the initiative and chased me down.:D I stopped on the side of the road and waited, Turns out he had been looking for a good source for SCs and I hopefully steered him in the right directon I had a good talk about SCs in general and told him about our Club and gave him every bit of contact information possible, Hopefully He'll be on here and may be joining us for a meet some day. I was thrilled to find someone who appriciates these cars as much as we do to the point that he'd chase down another in hopes of sharing a common love for these cars.
So if you found us J.D Welcome to the club!
Greg, A.K.A. Gregthespy

SuperChicken89
06-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome to our little corner of insanity JD. Glad to hear there are others out there in Central Florida who still appreciate these cars. Hope to meet you soon.

Bryan

Sweet90SC
06-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Ole blue always did turn heads....:D...Welcome JD......

JD?

JD!

JD!!:eek:

Hmmmmm?